small leaks sink ships



Small Leaks Sink Ships is an indie band from Mesa, Arizona. The band members are Judd Hancock, London VanRooy, Jim Mandel Jr. and Mikey Mukai. This year they released the album "Until The World Is Happy - Wake up yo..." on No Sleep Records. Oddly enough they have listed Matt Damon as their influence on their my space page I have had the chance to listen to only a handful of the songs but have found two new favorites in the The Flood and Sick on Substances. I have only been able to locate one song on Seeqpod but I will continue to search and update if I can locate any further tracks. There is a brief article in Spin which will link you to a track and of course their my space page will also allow you to listen to a few songs from the band.


Digg!


0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Music From The Pants - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template